A roller bearing with an inner ring featuring a two-row raceway groove, an outer ring featuring a spherical raceway surface, and barrel-shaped rolling elements.
· The center of the outer ring raceway surface coincides with the centerline of the bearing. Self-aligning.
· Can even be used when inner ring and outer ring tilting exists due to shaft deflection or housing mounting errors.
· Used for locations where shaft and housing alignment is difficult.
· Shafts which deflect easily such as drive shafts.
· When there are large axial loads.
· Steel equipment, papermaking machinery, mining machinery, etc.
· Ideal for bearing radial load, axial load in 2 directions, and combined radial and axial loads.